Sunday, March 7, 2010

The latest, greatest

Yeah, its been a while. To be honest, I've had too much on my mind to write and frankly, I wasn't in the best of moods, either.

I cannot say either condition has drastically improved, but nonetheless, here I am, typing a quick, Gmail update to the old blog.  Yep.

I'm at sea.  Busy does not do justice to my current workload.  Sick does not do justice to the state of my intestinal tract.  Trouble does not do justice to the state of my current project and my own personal position.  Dead in the water does does, however, do perfect justice to the state of my ship a little over an hour ago and fucked works nicely for one of my engines.  It may be that I'll be very soon, turning North and heading for an as yet, undecided port, for what could very well be several weeks.  It has not, by any stretch of the imagination, been a good day.  I think that sums up my health and work.  Personal life?  I'm at sea and don't get to have one.  That's about it folks.

No comments: