Friday, June 1, 2007

Tattoo me

Ever since Blondie decided to get a new tattoo, my interest in them has been rekindled. Today I visited a tattoo parlor downtown, browsed the books and kicked around a few ideas. I was stopped by a skull with earrings and a skullcap (no pun intended). He looked just like a pirate, but the whole pirate thing is so commercial with that damn movie just coming out. Sooo, I then thought of the skull and crossbones in my side bar. What say you folks-do you think it would make a cool tattoo? I've never seen a white tattoo, before.

And before I forget, thanks for checking in on me and all your good wishes! Sorry I was so quiet, but I was in pretty bad shape. I did manage to keep up with all your blogs but had little to say other than to swear and complain so I kept silent

9 comments:

Macoosh said...

i think that's a FANTASTIC idea; i've always loved that skull and crossbones you have here. you'll most definitely need to post a photo of it once it's done. :)

i've been thinking of getting another as well...i have an idea but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

You can't really do white tattoos. I have a flag that is red, white, and blue, and when it was first done, the white was pink from the bleeding and then it just kinda disappeared. I am Asian and NOT white. You are whitey white. Don't go with white is what I'm saying here. Talk to a professional if you doubt me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and welcome back to the land of the living. I really WAS getting worried, but I figured Mr. Bud would clue me in if you were truly close to dying or something.

The Pirate said...

Dang. I had a feeling white was gonna be a problem. I was just talking to the wife, saying I've never seen a white tattoo.

/Bubble has burst.

Anonymous said...

um. photoshop. i can put it on your arm in no time and it won't hurt... much.
just the black, or dark blue lines of the skull on the sidebar.

may charge chicky soup or something.

Blondie said...

Yeah! I'm still researching where to get my tattoo. I was going to get it down the street, but then I read some bad shit about that place, so I'm looking for a new place. I think I found it.

You could totally do the logo, just reverse the image so that everything that is black is white. They can do gray shading for the whiteness. I have lots of friends with gray/no color tatts and they are SWEET!

I'm glad to hear you are slowly recovering. Much love from the kitties.

Anonymous said...

i've been putting it on queen's arm in the heart. looks pretty good. but then again.. it's on queen's arm...

Anonymous said...

Never seen a white tattoo. IF they could do one it would be awesome that's for sure. Loves the idea of the skull and crossbones though.

Glad yer feeling better. Hope ya stays that way. Me was really worried about ya there for awhile. But being a pirate, ya survived what prolly would has killed a lesser man ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

i wish to register a complaint with the management. that was waaay to short a visit.
waaa.
travel safe.