Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome to the jungle

Some days I really love my job.  Not often, but some days it's like juggling.  I throw up 15-20 tasks and bang out 2-3 minutes on each one before it hits the ground, non-stop for 12-15 hours and then another day has passed in the blink of an eye. Today started like the beginning of the GnR song Welcome to the Jungle, with Axl screaming.  The shit just ramped up to fever pitch in like 30 seconds when I walked into my office and I was off like a fucking rocket.  I wish I could shoot up a load of java instead of having to stop to drink.  I've begun the prep work for upgrading my computer system.  Its going to be one big, bad motherfucker in about 2 1/2 more weeks.  If it works, anyway.   You know where you are?  You're in the jungle, baby.  You're gonnna die....

/offtoburnupsomeenergyonthebackdeckinthehotafricansun

No comments: