Friday, March 16, 2007

A special mission

Yo Ho Ho everyone. I know, I know, I have been remiss in posting regularly here, but Dang, I'm home and sick and now I'm busy hijacking the Queen's blog for a week. It aint easy fitting her head on "Ahhhnold's" body, let me tell you.

In the meantime, I assume everyone here knows KAT and all about the unbelievably awsome stuff she and her family do for our soldiers. Not much can make the Pirate cry like a baby, but she can, every damn time. She is truely wonderful, but before she starts throwing things at me for this, go HERE and see if you can't find it in your heart to help out with a very special mission. Peace.

ps. If anyone is interested in wholesale horsemeat, it will soon be available at The Queen's Cut-your one stop shop for horseshit and horsemeat

3 comments:

Kat said...

hehehe - yeah, it's fun. ;)

Thanks pirate... you rock! (no, no pun intended, again!)

***hugs***

Maeve said...

No horsemeat for my pasties!
Ewwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

Be remiss with yer posts if ya has to. Just get better soon kk?? That's the important thing. Ya being well. Trust me on this. Me knows at this point as has been seen by a few that a not healthy or partically sane person dont make for very good bloggin. Especially if yer like me and types lousy english etc. :) ;)

Me thinks me will pass on the horsemeat and if Katie makes grown men and woman cry well me will wait awhile to read her cuz me couldnt handle another tear shed. Done enough of that to last a lifetime in the last week so me will wait till me is back to the usual normal lunacy me types out ok?????? ;)

NW