Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All "good" things must come to an end

Well.  It seems I no longer have to endure this shipyard.  I've been given the green light to get the fuck out of here, tomorrow afternoon.  No more welding, cutting and banging.  No more strange bastards invading my home and water that tastes like somebody pissed in it.  No more sleeping with earplugs.  Well, OK, maybe I'll still be sleeping with earplugs, but I'm flying home tomorrow evening, God willing the creek don't rise...

If anyone is going to be at or near the San Fransisco Airport between 20:15 and 00:15, give me a shout.  I plan on a short bar tour of the area...

See ya'll on the other side.

Peace

1 comment:

PR said...

I'll miss the ship yard. Reading your vivid descriptions I feel like I am right there. Pee flavored water, continuous metallic banging...I can't believe you would give it all up! Have a good trip home!