Sunday, December 2, 2007

Road Trip

My oldest boy (BP) and I have traveled half way across the UP (sort of) in order for him to compete in a presidential scholarship competition for one of the universities he may attend next fall. I suddenly feel old actually typing out that my little guy will be attending college next year:(

Despite warnings of yet another fucking blizzard, we had clear roads the whole way (only about a 2 hour drive). We've checked into our hotel and are now off for lunch and a campus tour. Ive got a camera and unless the boy threatens mutiny, I'll post a few pics. Wish I had thought to bring a bottle of wine and an opener...

2 comments:

Jay said...

You could always get something in a screw top bottle. ;-)

Maeve said...

I just talked to my dad, he's up there right now. He said he had to drive through a blizzard to get there and now when he goes home he'll have another.