Thursday, January 8, 2009

salmonella-colored snow

Snow, snow and more snow.  Woke up to another 10 inches on the ground this morning, after receiving a couple yesterday.  It looks as though we may get another foot today if doesn't stop.  I took LP to school this morning and another 2 inches had fallen while I was gone.  PW and LP went snowmobiling. yesterday.  LP had a blast and now wants me to buy her one.  Evidently, she likes to cruise down the trail with her arms out, "flying".

I've been down with a case of salmonella poisoning, according to the national media.  I thought it was a touch of the flu, or a case of plain old food poisoning, but no, it's got to be salmonella.  Regardless, I will persevere and dig out the snowblower this morning.  I've only planned on digging it out for the last 17 days in a row and today is going to be the day.  Yep, any minute now...

No comments: