Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fire pit

Last couple days have been good weather-warm and fairly sunny.  Yesterday, I burned scrap wood and brush in the back of my property for about 6-7 hours, then spent half the night trying to get the coals out.  I was actually out in the back spraying the fire pit with a hose at 2am, in my pj's.  While I was burning in the back yard, my dog was shitting in the dining room.   He's sick.  He's had to go out to crap about 30 times in the last 2 days.  Good dog that he is, he runs over to the neighbors and shits his brains out...

Today I cut up more scrap for the fire pit and wisely kept the dog out with me.  Highlight of the day was a full mug of coffee dumping into my laptop.  I took it apart, wiped it down, shook it out and left it apart for about 10 hours.  Put it back together tonight and it works fine...

Tomorrow? More yard work and maybe I'll take LP out for a bike ride.  Crew-x is looming.

1 comment:

LL said...

My vet recommended milk of magnesia for my dog Shelby who had a VERY sensitive stomach. A couple of teaspoons every couple of hours until the diarrhea stopped. It worked.