Saturday, December 13, 2008

X-mas meme

This came as one of those chain emails and I really never respond or even read them anymore.  But I miss Dave and Lisa and always read their emails, anyway.  I thought I'd put it on here instead of emailing it back to them.  I wonder if they'll show up here?  HI LISA AND DAVE  *WAVES*

Without further adieu, 25 things you really don't want to know about me and my Christmas:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?   both 
2. Real tree or Artificial?   Real, dammit.  Go chop it down when I can-which is not often.
3. When do you put up the tree?  Whenever I get back from Africa
4. When do you take the tree down?  As soon as I can talk someone else into taking off the decorations
5. Do you like eggnog?  Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child?   The real Santa getting out of his reindeer-led sleigh and walking into my house when I was 5.  He laid me on a few gifts to open early, asked me a few questions, told me a story about the reindeer and left me with a candy cane, riding off into the snowy night.
7. Hardest person to buy for?   PW
8. Easiest person to buy for?   My Son 
9. Do you have a nativity scene We did, I don't know if it has survived the past few X-mas'
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?   Merry Christmas everyone!   There, consider yourself Christmas carded.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?   A gallon of mustard.  I ate it, though.  No wait!  The worst was 24 frozen Bates burgers.  the pickles, cheese, onions were all frozen separately, in little packets.  I got drunk, ate them all with a buddy and we both puked.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?    A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas At the last possible minute.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?   No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?   Christmas cookies
16. Lights on the tree?   yes, colored
17. Favorite Christmas song?   The Wisdom of Snow [Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Lost Christmas Eve]  Screw.  I like every single song on that CD and have it cranked up right now.  Thanks Candy and Steve!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home?   Staying home this year.  I'm in Africa right now and spent last Christmas in New Fucking Zealand.  I want to be HOME.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?   Yep. 
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?  Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  One on Christmas Eve, the rest of them in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?   Packed stores.
23. What theme or color are you using?   uhhhh... Christmas?  With Christmas colors?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?   Ham I guess.  I'm all turkey'd out! 
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?   My wife and children to be healthy and happy.

No comments: