Saturday, August 25, 2007

I AM ME, YOU MORONS!

Good lord are some people dumb as a box of rocks. At least one person has ended up at this site searching "Travis Gruber", thought I was actually selling Official Travis Gruber merchandise and believes I am Travis. I hate to disappoint, but I'm older, fatter and infinitely better looking;) I have also been writing about being at sea for how long, now? I believe I've mentioned that I live in the Great White North. This does not mean Sacramento, people. I mean above the 45th parallel. I wish people would read a little further before condemning Travis for my filth.

It's sad to see how quickly people jump to conclusions and see what they want to see. This person believes Travis is the Anti-Christ and therefor started this website and persona months ago, in order to sell T-shirts, knowing a shoddy journalist would crucify him sometime in the future, with a drive-by article not worthy of a grocery store rag like the National Enquirer. Please. Anyway, this place would be a whole lot funnier if Travis was behind it.

The damn post was meant to be a humorous jab at what I felt was a malicious act by an unethical person and website/newspaper/magazine-whatever. It was meant to bring a small smile to someone who really needs one. I debated taking it down after my previous post was copied into comments on yet another copy/paste drive by article on Trav. It was used to slam him for selling merchandise in the wake of recent events. I wanted to pull it, but was persuaded to let it stand, though I am not pleased with the idea that it may cause Travis more headaches and that is the last thing the man needs more of at the moment.

Once again...Travis, you may crush my windpipe.

Sincerely,
The Pirate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing me can say is ''GOD FUCKIN GOD'' These people is for real?

p.s. both you and Travis has great senses of humor and if people cant see that buy reading then they needs to see ''humor shrink'' if there is such a thing.

Anonymous said...

Damn, me again. Um oh wait till me tells the 18 year old Regan that shrimps really has orgies. She gonna think that me is nuts and that the blogger who told me about it is either lying to me and everyone else or is just plain nuts. Me knows better. Yer just telling the truth.

Cant wait for the shrimps to finish mating and the baby shrimps to be born. Gonna has me a feast then. YAHOOOOOOOO. ROTFLMFFAO

Anonymous said...

I would be laughing if this wasn't so serious for Travis. That being said, I still would have loved to buy that coffee mug! Tell Travis (for me) that I find his humor wickedly funny and I wish him all the best.

Kat said...

OMG...no freakin way... sheesh.