Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thoughts on the weather and guns

Who was it who wrote just a few hours ago that we were sailing in good weather?  Couldn't have been me because I know to do so is the kiss of death.  Winds are gale force, waves up to 20 feet, washing over the decks.  Spilt my fucking coffee, everywhere...

********

" to do so is..."  How many two-letter words can one string together and still remain grammatically correct??  I might take a poke at four or five, but to do so is so at the point of being stupid...yeah, I got one more.


********

I've been Google Reader TRolling  (GRTR) over at Murder & Mayhem and stole this from his thoughts on guns:

6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

It pretty much sums up my thoughts on gun control and is just about the only thing one needs to say to someone whose in favor of it.  Thanks Dude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly! And sorry about the weather. AND your coffee....

Fyremandoug said...

Its a fukkin given

Anonymous said...

See? I liked the USMC list with this gem:

1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.